Friday, December 5, 2008

Turning my words around

I am writing today because lately Aaron and Ethan both have been talking the words I say to them and using them on me. It is just so funny I had to post some of them. Aaron and I were downstairs in the kitchen cleaning up and Aaron handed me his power ranger mask and said "Mom hurry and run this real quick and put it away in my room." Before I even realized what was happening I was already halfway up the stairs following his instructions. I couldnt stop laughing for the rest of the day. The next day I wasnt feeling very well and I was trying to get Ethan in bed. I told him we needed to hurry because I needed to lay down, he looked at me and took my hand and said come on mom. He dragged me into my room and put me in my bed. he gave me a kiss on both cheeks and on the fore head, and said "okay mom have a good sleep, dont get out of bed until you see the sun outside, and no talking." That is the exact routine I give him before bed. I just love my boys!

2 comments:

brooklyn edwards said...

I love reading these posts! That is so funny - Aaron is such a smartie.

Corynn said...

This is hilarious. I find myself in these same situations a lot lately. I love that you did what he told you too. I don't know why I never have looked at your blog before. I stopped blog snopping awhile ago, because I always find someone I know and then that's one more blog I have to follow. I can't keep up with the one's I got now. Anyway, Thanks for the laugh.