I was doing the dishes after dinner tonight when Aaron and Ethan ran in and told me that I was a bad guy and I had to go to jail. Aaron said that his name was Captain Gray and Ethan said his name was Power Ethan. They took me down stairs and tied me up, wrapped my head with my sweater tie, and stuck me in the corner. I had to sit there while they cooked me pretend food, then they untied me and told me I had to wait for the food to cool down. I proceeded to eat the food then they put me to bed and told me to not get up until the morning. I love playing with my boys they are so fun and creative.
One more story this is a good one. Yesterday I was at Walmart with the boys and I had about 5-6 things in the cart. Well the boys started laughing and tickling and then it turned into hitting and yelling and you know all that good stuff. I wasn't even close to being done yet but I didn't want to play referee anymore. So I took all of the items out of the basket and started walking up front to go home. I told the boys that that was the last chance and I wasn't going to take them back to the store until they earned it back. I had to be in the farthest corner of the store. Aaron started crying then Ethan started crying and then he started yelling "No mom please let us have some food. Please I am hungry, please go back and get our food , we promise we will be good, let us have our food back. We need food." Over and over again. Of course every single person we passed in the store, which for some reason had to be the entire population of sandy and draper, had the most shocked looks on their faces. A lot of people were shaking their heads and whispering. I was trying not to laugh but was also glowing bright red. Ahhh being a mother, it never gets boring.



5 comments:
ha ha that is so funny. I love it when you get mean nasty stairs from people that probibly know nothing about being a parent. That is also so cute about Captain gray and power ethan. I wish my girls would put me to bed and tell me not to get up in the morning.
Katie - I love the picture of you with your face all tied up. You are the funnest mom. The Walmart story is great too! That is such a good idea - I should do that next time Blake and Erika are going crazy in the store!
That is so funny! I love it. Those little stinkers. That story seriously cracked me up.
Please Katie, LET THEM HAVE SOME FOOD!!!! hehehehe -CD
I couldn't stop laughing as I read your story about the store.
That cracks me up!
Post a Comment