I had to write another quick story....yesterday the boys and I went with Crystal and her kids to the festival of trees. I was so prepared with my hand sanitizer and my Lysol wipes. I am trying to go a little overboard with keeping my kids healthy so that we can be around Sheri and the new baby at Christmas. Anyway, I had been religiously putting on hand sanitizer. At the festival there are rows of trees and then there are chains that go around all of them so that no one passes into the areas they are not supposed to go. People are always holding and leaning against the chains. Crystal and I were walking ahead of the kids leading them through the crowds and the trees. I realized that Ethan wasn't by me so I turned around to look for him, and what did I find? I found Ethan walking, hands down by his sides with the chain in his mouth letting it run through his mouth as he walked. The chain was perfect mouth height for him, and I think he liked the way the bumps felt on his tongue. Arrrrrrggggg! Honestly, sometimes all that we do to keep our kids safe and healthy is just not enough. Oh well, what can I do, just keep trying I guess.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your last two posts made me crack up...my tummy was shaking like a bowl full of jelly! I try not to laugh right now cause it looks so funny...so thanks a lot for that! At least your boys are copying the nice things you say...Maddy says "bloody hell, shiza, stupid retard, dufus," etc etc. So be proud. And I can just imagine Ethan doing that cause Maddy puts her mouth on EVERYTHING. Thanks for trying though!
oh yeah I am so glad that you have a blog so we can keep in touch better. Your boys are getting so big. I love the halloween costume pictures. We are are really loving living in Cayman but we miss the family. I am glad that everything is good and Austin said to tell you "love you Katie and try to be good I know how hard it is".
That is hilarious! I can totally picture it! We miss you guys! Wish we could go to the Festival of Trees with you!
Post a Comment