Wow, I didn't realize that the last time I updated was Christmas! Ha, that's just funny. I feel like I have been in kinda a slump for a while, this past week I have been so sick. Its all I can do to get myself out of bed and get the boys taken care of without crying, because of the lack of sleep. I am going to start thinking more positively. For example; You can breath through your nose, or You don't need 7-8 hrs of sleep, 2-3 is enough. Oh I guess sarcasm doesn't work. I just want to tell all my friends and family that I Love You! You are all such good friends. I will start updated my blog more, its nice to vent.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I'm sorry you are so sick. That really stinks, but I have the cure...come visit us in the Carribbean. It will take care of your cold in no time. haha I hope you feel better soon.
Well hello Swampwitch!(for anyone reading this, it's not mean I promise, ask Katie!!) Hey I was just thinking about Virginia, on April Fools day, when the pop machine myseriously apeared in our doorway making it impossible to get out!! Oh, well we were set if we got thirsty! tag your it, send me back a svc memory!
We love you Katie!!!
Katie, I just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you! You are so great, hang in there!
Love, CD
Oh, reality! I just love it! I love that you tell it how it is! We miss you, and love you!
Keep the updates coming, baby!
Post a Comment