Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween


Oh the joys of Halloween! Aaron and Ethan both wanted to be ninjas this year so we used the same outfits as last year and got them cool new swords that they could wear on their backs. We got to go see Grandma and Grandpa and Nana and Boppa in the same night so it was already the best day they could remember. After about 30-40 mins walking around in the rain and carrying heavy bags with candy, Ethan quit and we went home. Aaron and Brent kept going for 3-4 more houses and then came home. Of course you have to spread out all the candy to see what you got, but before I could get the words "only one piece before bed" out of my mouth they had both consumed at least 3 mini canybars. Oh well we all had fun!

4 comments:

~SHERI said...

That is a really cute picture! I wish we could have been there. Maybe next year!

Kim P. Edwards said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited to read your blog. Your boys looked awesome as ninjas. I like your playlist too! I will love clicking on your blog - keep going!

Andrea said...

I am so glad you have a blog, maybe I will get more motivated to keep updating mine!!

Eric said...

little studs! you should send me more pics of them, I miss my little nephews!